Now that you have a WordPress website, you’re going to have questions and tweaks along the way.
Our monthly support plans may be just the solution if you:
- Don’t have the time or staff to work on your website when things come up.
- Understand your website is always a work in progress.
- Want to do as much of the work on your own as you can, while knowing that someone is there to answer your questions or take over when necessary.
Types of support included:
- Answer questions
- Troubleshoot issues
- Research solutions
- Make recommendations
- No contracts or long-term commitments
- Cancel any time
- Upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time
- Additional hours can be purchased
Choose the plan that best fits your needs:
Frequently Asked Questions
I have more than one website, is that ok?
Yes, that’s ok. This plan is designed so it’s not restricted by the number of websites you have.
How is time calculated?
Time is calculated in 15 minute increments.
Do the support hours roll over?
The hours don’t rollover. If your support needs are minimal, you may want to consider paying for one-off requests at the standard rate.
What if I exceed the allotted number of hours?
Additional hours may be borrowed from up to one month in the future or purchased at the standard rate.
How do I change or cancel the support plan?
Just submit a written request with 3 business days notice from the end of your current month’s plan to change (downgrade or upgrade) or cancel your support plan.