WordPress maintenance feel like a full-time job? We can help.
Our monthly plans may be just the solution if:
- You don’t have the time or staff to do maintenance work.
- You’d rather spend your energy doing the work you do best.
- Want to rest easy knowing your website is running efficiently and security is strengthened.
If so, let us take care of it. We’ll:
- Keep your website running smoothly with regular updates to WordPress and plugins.
- Protect your investment with complete and regular backups.
- Create monthly reports so you know how your website is doing.
- Provide a resource if you have any questions.
What our WordPress maintenance plans cover:
- WORDPRESS – Update WordPress so your website is using the latest and greatest and stays secure.
- PLUGINS – Update plugins so your website is using the latest and greatest and stays secure.
- FRAMEWORK AND THEME – Update your framework and theme with new releases.
- BACKUPS – Run complete and regular backups of your WordPress website and store those backups off-site.
- MONITORING – Watch for suspicious activity like file changes, unauthorized logins etc. – yes, security is not a set-and-forget thing.
- SCANNING – Find vulnerabilities and hacks before they do too much harm to your website.
- RESTORATION – Restore or clean up your hacked online assets the most effective way with the least losses.
- REPORTING – You’ll receive a monthly report so you can see the status of your website.
- CONSULTATION – If you have questions, 15 minutes of consultation time is included each month.
- No contracts or long-term commitments
- Cancel any time
- Upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have more than one website?
You’ll need to subscribe to 1 WordPress maintenance plan for each website.
What if I need more consultation time or support?
You can purchase time on a quarter hour basis or you can subscribe to one of our WordPress Support Plans.
Does un-used consultation time rollover to the next month?
It does not. However, if you find you need more support, you can subscribe to one of our WordPress Support Plans.
What happens when I cancel my WordPress Maintenance plan?
The pro-rated amount for the current month will be refunded and your plan cancelled if your website did not need to be restored that month. If you used the 1 restore for the month, then your plan will simply be cancelled and will not be renewed.